Friday, December 09, 2005

Song Lines That Make Me Giggle

I was listening to a mixed CD the other day that I haven't listened to in quite some time. I had forgotten about a couple songs that make me giggle every time I listen to them:

1) BareNaked Ladies, "If I Had a Million Dollars" - "...but not a real green dress (that's cruel)"
2) "Afternoon Delight" as sung in the movie Anchorman - at the beginning, Will Ferrell states "If you don't think this song is the greatest song ever, I will fight you."

Darren and I now add "I will fight you" to the most random, ridiculous statements. Try it, it's fun!

Do you have a song line that makes you giggle?


d

1 comment:

Amy Sens said...

Every time I look at this post, I can't think of the lyrics that make me laugh. So instead, I will fight you.