Wednesday, December 21, 2005

High School

In response to Heather's blog.

1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
Muskogee High School (Muskogee, OK) 1991

2) Did you have school pride?
Ehh...sure. I was in the BAND, so I had to wear school stuff and get excited during football games etc.

3) Was your Prom a night to remember?
Well, I went to four - 9th grade through 12th. The last three were all with the same guy! I guess the first one was the most memorable because it was our first date. The last prom I had decided to be cliche' and give up my virginity, but he fell asleep. *oh,well*

4) What was your favorite song you danced to the night of Prom?
I blocked out all the late 80's/early 90's music, sorry.

5) Do you own all 4 yearbooks?
Oh yes.

6) Do you remember the First CD you ever bought?
No! I wish I could.

7)What was your favorite Movie in High School?
Anything I could find on Skinamax late at night.

8.)What was your number one choice of College in HS?
Washington and Lee in Virginia. I ended up at Penn State - Erie, and I loved it. Well, except for the snow.

9) What radio station(s) did you jam out to in highschool?
K107. Which, interestingly enough, is owned by a friend I met several years later in Pittsburgh.

10) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
Yes. As I mentioned earlier, I was in BAND. I was even the leader - the Drum Major - my Senior year. I was also in the Kiwanis Club, whatever the hell that was, and maybe a couple language clubs.

11)What were your favorite classes in High School?
Math. Accounting. Typing. BAND. :)

12) Who was your big crush in Highschool?
Besides my math teacher? I crushed on my brother's friend Bob.

13) Would you say you've changed a lot since high school?
Absolutely. I was a huge control freak in high school, and borderline anorexic. I also didn't drink, have sex or use cuss words. I was deeply offended by cuss words!

14) What do you miss the most about it?
Nothing.

15) Your worst memory of HS?
Have to agree with Heather..too deep for this blog.

16) Did you have a car?
Haha, yes! The first one was a Chevy I think - the two door kind where the doors are so big, they run half the length of the car. I was so little then, it took me both legs to open the door. And when I stomped on the gas, the car would slowly rev to 45 miles an hour and stay there.
My next car was a Pontiac Bonneville. I loved that car. It died a very sad death in Erie. It just couldn't handle the winters. :(

17) What were your school colors?
Green and white.

18) Who were your favorite teachers?
Oh, how I loved my math teacher! He could do the square root of anything in his head. And he had these bright blue eyes, and a HUGE brain. *sigh* I also loved my accounting teacher.

19) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
In the 80s? hahahaha

20) Did you leave campus for lunch?
Nope, we weren't allowed to.

21) If so, where was your favorite place to go eat?
I think I ate salads. I really don't remember eating much.

22) Were you always late to class?
No.

23) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?
Nope! Like Heather, I was a goody-goody and never did anything wrong.

24) Did you ever Ditch?
Only with parental approval (and a note).

25) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
I went to my 10 year. It sucked for the most part. The most awesome moment was when my formerly-geeky-turned-beautiful-swan friend told off a boy who tortured her in high school. Beautiful!

I think they are planning a 15 year reunion, but I doubt I will go.

No comments: