Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Selected

I logged into my account on the New Zealand Immigration web-site today, and was greeted by the following message:

Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been selected from the Pool for further consideration.

We will conduct some preliminary checks of the information you have provided to determine whether your claim is accurate. Following this checking, you may be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand.

We wish you all the best with your Expression of Interest.


I understand this step could take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. In the meantime, we will work on our resumes in case we are invited to apply for residence.

3 comments:

Amy Sens said...

Wow!

H said...

I guess our 100,000 petition letters didn't work, then. We'll have to find more scandalous details to tell the NZ government about you two. Baaa, indeed!

Anonymous said...

Congrats I think...but we will miss you!!

Linda