Thursday, October 13, 2005

Baaaa (hello)

I have an unnatural love for sheep. Ok, not THAT kind of love, mind you. I just think they are adorable and fluffy. During my trip to New Zealand last year, I constantly hounded my poor Kiwi friend into stopping the car on our 7 day tour and letting me hug a sheep. He never did stop that car.

Months later while at Walt Disney World, I got another chance to hug a sheep at a petting zoo of sorts at the Animal Kingdom. I believe my enthusiasm scared the sheep though, because they all ran from me into the "I'm taking a rest" station. I have a picture of me half-hugging a sheep, though, who is less than happy to be near me.

So, then, let me explain the "Baaa". I recently discovered that while "baaa-ing", sheep stick out their tongues. HILARIOUS. So my soon-to-be-husband (Darren) and I now greet each other with "Baaaa" at random times, via text message or in person, in our house or in public. It's quite sad and yet proves that we are meant to be together because no one would else would put up with that shit.

And so I start my blog.

(baaa)
d

2 comments:

Amy Sens said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Baaaaaa!

Viraj said...

Baaaaa